LAUNCH

Wednesday, November 21, 2018
Hi there! My name is Amanda. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

I am a third-grade teacher in North Carolina, although I was born and raised in Wisconsin. I teach on the English side of a Spanish/English Dual-Language program, which I love. I am passionate about language and am in awe of the opportunities being multilingual can provide. Because of the nature of my Dual-Language teaching position, I only teach math and an integrated social studies/English literacy class, while my Spanish-speaking partner teacher teaches science and Spanish literacy.

I absolutely love teaching. I also love working with other educators! In May 2018, feeling like opportunities to collaborate with other educators within my school and district were limited, I created my teacher Instagram account and started sharing pieces of what's going on in my classroom. Being a part of the Instagram teaching community has been such an incredible opportunity to (digitally) step outside of my classroom and exchange ideas with others.

Now I am so excited to begin a new chapter and launch my blog. I'd love for you to join me on my teaching journey. I can't wait to learn and grow together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top